Do you have the drive to design something from scratch? Do you want to be the driving force to generate new ideas, innovations, concepts, move projects forward and put them into practice? Do you like to work in small teams and appreciate the fact of being able to form your own creative work environment?
You always wanted to experience the atmosphere and advantages of working at a Startup while enjoying the benefits of belonging to a premium automotive company? So come join our team!
The aim of our work is to develop state-of-the-art, future–oriented apps and beyond that, design connectivity use cases as well as business models. Become a part of this next big thing! Your ideas will influence the innovations of the future!
For our newly established interdisciplinary MBition GmbH (a 100% Daimler subsidiary) located in Berlin we are searching for passionate software developers with pioneering spirit. Mbition combines the spirit and the flexibility of a start-up, with the resources and capabilities of one of the most respected brands in the world. MBition GmbH focuses on the series development of navigation software, Connected Services, location-based services and User Experience / User Interface.
Are you ready to take delight in shaping the future of UI Technologies in the automotive industry?
- Work on real-time 3D computer graphics- and related tasks and contribute to the overall visualization technology.
- Develop & expand production-grade user interface software technologies for next generation infotainment systems (Instrument Clusters, Headunits)
- Manage 3D rendering pipeline tools and optionally further develop the content pipeline for use in automotive domain
- Establish technical quality level of the visualization framework (performance, stability and scalability of features).
- Propose tools and methods to increase efficiency and quality of content development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong understanding of the 3D graphics pipeline, rendering APIs, GPU architecture
- Experience preferably with OpenGL/GLSL, or other real-time graphics libraries and shading languages
- Knowledge of 3D Content production pipeline, tools, formats and standards
- Excellent coding skills in C++
- Expertise in Qt, QML
- Good GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills
- Experience in embedded HMI software development is a plus
- Experience in Map Rendering is a strong plus
- Knowing Agile process is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
- Proficient in English. German is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to work
- Personal initiative and commitment
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following Information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date