Do you have the drive to design something from scratch? Do you want to be the driving force to generate new ideas, innovations, and concepts, move projects forward and put them into practice? Do you like to work in small teams and appreciate the fact of being able to form your own creative work environment?
You always wanted to experience the atmosphere and advantages of working at a Startup while enjoying the benefits of belonging to a premium automotive company? So join our team!
For our newly established interdisciplinary MBition GmbH (a 100% Daimler subsidiary) located in Berlin we are searching for passionate software experts with a pioneering spirit. It combines the spirit and the flexibility of a start-up with the resources and capabilities of a global active premium OEM. MBition GmbH focuses on the series development of navigation software, location-based services and User Experience / User Interface.
Are you ready to take delight in shaping the future of in-vehicle entertainment systems in the automotive environment?
• Define technical requirements and create software architectural designs, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing and future automotive infotainment systems/platforms.
• Work closely with stakeholders & partners, analyze their requirements thoroughly and identify corresponding work packages.
• Active participation in the development of the overall automotive domain infotainment device system architecture.
• Lead development of the technical requirements, systems integration interfaces, architecture, operational threads and supporting stories.
• Provide architectural & engineering expertise, direction, and assistance to the development team.
• You are a passionate technical leader looking to develop new products in automotive infotainment domain.
• You have system-wide software architecture skills and can see the big picture.
• You understand the importance of creating and enforcing good patterns and practices across a development, and have a good understanding of how to architect software to control risks and hazards.
• You can speak the language of everyone, you can efficiently communicate the architecture, its concepts and paradigms at the level other parties can understand
• Degree in computer science, software development, information technology, communication technology, or a comparable qualification.
• Several years' professional experience in the fields of automotive infotainment, embedded software or related areas
• Expert knowledge and extensive practical experience in software architectures and technical leadership
• Knowledge of Linux, automotive SOC systems architectures
• Several years' experience in software development using agile methods
• Agile test-driven development and continuous integration
• Proficient in English. German is a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to work
• Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
• Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
• Enjoy working in international teams
• High degree of flexibility
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following Information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date