Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary company MBition GmbH (a 100% Daimler subsidiary) located in Berlin we are searching for a passionate software developer with a pioneering spirit. We are building something that is more than re directing eyeballs on a webpage. It combines the spirit and the flexibility of a start-up, with the resources and capabilities of one of the oldest and most globally respected brands. MBition GmbH focuses on the series development of Navigation software, location-based services and User Experience / User Interface.
The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the mobile field. Become a part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
- setup and coordinate projects visible for the end costumer.
- selecting the right (in house) technologies and SDKs
- define and communicate the needs of the team
- define and prioritize user stories in co-operation with the stakeholders
- track burn down of bugs and tickets
- approve technical documents and reports
- ensure time and quality expectations
- structured communication to the development team and all other stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Understanding of QA and test processes
- Understanding of agile and classic development processes and tools Challenges and constraints within automotive domain and processes (e.g. Automotive Spice, ASIL, data protection) or another industry
- Orientation and communication within larger organisations
- Experience leading automotive projects
- At least one complete project life cycle (including operations)
- Good understanding of end customer needs
- High degree of flexibility, willingness to travel
- Well developed communication and team work skills, even through tough situations
- Fluent in English, German proficiency is a plus
Ideally, you also have:
- Feature domain expertise knowledge such as embedded automotive functions,
- Connectivity, vehicle infotainment, navigation, artificial intelligence, database, service
- Oriented architectures, ... (at least one domain Understanding of development languages e.g. C/C++, Python, Java, ...
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date