Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you like to work in a small team and appreciate the fact of being able to form your own creative work environment? Do you want to experience the atmosphere and advantages of working at a startup whilst enjoying the benefits of belonging to a premium automotive company?
MBition GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Daimler and is located in Berlin. It combines the spirit and the flexibility of a start-up with the resources and capabilities of one of the most respected brands in the world.
MBition GmbH concentrates on the series development of infotainment platforms, navigation software, location-based services and user experience / user interface.
About your role:
As a Software Engineer you will develop features as well as design, document, implement, integrate and test platform services for infotainment systems. Development will typically have C++ focus and make use of modern tools and methodologies.
You will identify and solve problems which require analysis by adopting existing procedures, techniques and methods. You will actively contribute to improvements and changes and take responsibility for delivery and encourage others to do the same. You have a good understanding of the group's joint task and are seen as a person who takes full responsibility and a person who work colleagues can trust.
For Senior Software Engineers you are also comfortable working independently and can act as supervisor in technical matters and are able to lead other engineers within the technical area.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Programming using C++
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient in English. German is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date