Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you like to work in a small team and appreciate the fact of being able to form your own creative work environment? Do you want to experience the atmosphere and advantages of working at a startup whilst enjoying the benefits of belonging to a premium automotive company?
We are newly founded interdisciplinary company MBition GmbH, a 100% Daimler subsidiary, and we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Integration Engineer with a pioneering spirit. You will be responsible for the integration and delivery of our next-generation Infotainment Platform software. Your tasks will include:
- Configuration of the integration infrastructure and build pipelines using Jenkins
Establishing integration and build processes for a large, distributed development team
Creation of reference implementations and documentation of the platform to enable developers
Are you ready to take part in shaping the future of in-vehicle infotainment systems and the automotive environment? Then join us in Berlin!
- Degree in computer science, software development, information technology, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
Skills / Experience:
You have the following background:
- Linux as a development platform and target
- Strong experience with CI systems like Jenkins/Bamboo etc...
- Experience with Git is required
- Strong scripting skills ( Python, Groovy, or Go) with the ability to develop tools.
- Familiarity with "infrastructure as code" best practices using tools like Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant etc..
- Experience with agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle.
- Familiar with simple concepts of Linux server networks
- Embedded software development in C or C++
- Being a contributor to open source projects is strongly desired
- Testing techniques to include functional, regression, sanity/smoke, batch, and system testing.
- Yocto and its use in CI environments
- DevOps principles
- Agile development principles
- Working with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient in English. German is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date