Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a company that is paving the way for smart and real solutions in mobility? Are you interested in working in a real research and development start up and not just helping re direct eyeballs on a screen? Then come to Berlin and join us!
The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the mobile field. Become a part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
With the newly founded company MBition GmbH – a 100% subsidiary of Daimler AG – we are creating a powerful team in Berlin for topics like infotainment, navigation, location-based and vehicle-related services. Our goal is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services with a best-in-class user experience that will shape the future of mobility.
- As Scrum Master you will be influencing how everyday work is performed within the Infotainment Platform Team.
- You will be focusing on facilitating and coordinating the development work within a development team and make sure the team maintains a high quality workflow and strives towards continuous improvement in its everyday work.
- You will also be contributing to the continuous improvement of the agile way of working within the Infotainment Platform Team as a whole.
- Being part of MBition means that you are part of a larger project team that embraces the mindset of agile development and takes responsibility for the end-product being developed.
- This larger project team believes in a work climate that values people and encourages innovation, collaboration and professionalism.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Agile development principles
- Agile planning using Atlassian JIRA
- Challenges and constraints within automotive domain
- Scaling agile development into larger organisations.
- Excellent English proficiency; German proficiency is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured and target-oriented approach to work
- Personal initiative, commitment and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Enjoy working in international teams
- High degree of flexibility
- Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date