Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a company that is paving the way for smart and real solutions in mobility? Are you interested in working in a real research and development start up and not just helping re direct eyeballs on a screen? Then come to Berlin and join us!
The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the mobile field. Become a part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
With the newly founded company MBition GmbH – a 100% subsidiary of Daimler AG – we are creating a powerful team in Berlin for topics like infotainment, navigation, location-based and vehicle-related services. Our goal is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services with a best-in-class user experience that will shape the future of mobility.
The Quality Manager is responsible for enforce the adherence to the Quality processes and procedures.
- Set Quality standards for the teams in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
- Setting up goals and objectives for internal QA managers
- Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements
- Defining quality standards and metrics for the current project/product.
- Working with all stake holders to ensure that the quality metrics is reviewed, closed and agreed upon.
- Make the QA team aware of the Quality matrix and resolve all the queries.
- Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria to check the quality on a timely basis
- Reviews Project deliverables to ensure process compliance
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Plan and its observation
- Validates all process in RD/UI and make suggestions for process improvements
- Reports non-compliance with defined process
- Gathers metrics in Projects or coordinates metrics Definition, gathering and metric reporting on a Project Level
- Provides process Consulting in Projects/Project process tailoring
- Reports the Status of the project
- Supports the improvement of the processes
- Should be local point of contact for the QA team for all the escalations related to testing and Quality assurance.
- QM has authority to do all that is necessary to fulfil the objective of assuring quality
- Decision about the tailoring of Standard processes.
- Reporting directly to top Management on the Performance of Project and Quality
- Stop the release acceptance if there is non compliance with defined process or product requirements
- Reporting activities that deviate from QM objectives
- Stop supplier activities that deviate from QM objectives
- 5+ years of professional experience, deep Knowledge of quality Standards (ASPICE, ...)
- Working knowledge of audit approach in software development departments (1+ years)
- Knowledge of applications (version control system, office tools, issue tracking systems, wiki systems)
- Deep Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, MS Office
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Motivating team and taking informative quick decisions
- Persistence and resistance handling ability
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Willingness to travel
- Sense of responsibility
- Affinity for the automobile industry and digital networking
- Analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date