Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer, with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Well, then join us!
The aim of our work is to provide innovative, future-oriented products as well as services in the mobile environment. Become part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary MBition GmbH, we are looking for enthusiastic quality engineers with a pioneering spirit, who want to help shape the future of mobility. Your tasks range from your own idea and strategy concept, to the realisation of new services, prototypes and products. As an innovative impulse and scout for new technologies, you are a driving force for the future of mobility.
- Configuration and maintenance of real and simulated car infotainment system as testing platform for manual and automated test.
- Setup and integration of automated reporting mechanism with other team tools.
- Integration of software modules and build artefacts with other components on different embedded platforms, analysis of integration results.
- Development of automated test on various levels (Unit, Module, Integration) and integration of results with other reporting system.
- Perform manual testing on the target hardware
- Keep yourself constantly updated about best practices for automated test, CI/CD. Experience with virtualisation system is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information technology, or comparable
- Professional experience in SW development or validation, preferably embedded or mobile
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluency in English, German is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date