Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary company MBition GmbH, we are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer with a pioneering spirit who wants to help shape the future of mobility. You will be responsible for the delivery of key DevOps concepts including but not limited to: continuous delivery, release engineering, container orchestration, tool and technology management, cloud management, as well as other key areas.
The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the mobile field.
- Maintain tools and technologies utilized in the DevOps processes related but not limited to continuous delivery.
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure.
- Apply reliability engineering best practises.
- Experience with Kubernetes and container technologies.
- Create test concepts for microservices in cloud architecture.
- Suggesting architecture improvement and recommending process improvements.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- Experience in DevOps and Reliability Engineering.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Java, Python, Linux.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date