Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer, with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Well, then join us!
The aim of our work is to provide innovative, future-oriented products as well as services in the mobile environment. Become part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary MBition GmbH, we are looking for enthusiastic UI Software Build/Release engineer with a pioneering spirit, who want to help shape the future of mobility. Your tasks range from contributing to the software integration strategy, ensuring different team contributions are properly managed by our build system and software release preparation. As an innovative impulse and scout for new technologies, you are a driving force for the future of mobility.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Jenkins and Gerrit build jobs.
- Setup and integration of automated reporting mechanism with other team tools.
- Integration of software modules and build artefacts with other components on different embedded platforms
- Analysis and visualization of integration results.
- Integration of automated test framework in the build pipeline
- Communication with development partners
- SW qualification and release
- Keep yourself constantly updated about best practices for automated test, CI/CD and toolchain
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information technology, or comparable
- Professional experience in SW development or validation, preferably embedded or mobile
- Experience with Docker container, Kubernetes and other containerization technologies
- Solid understanding in version control/build tools e.g. Gerrit, git, Jenkins
- Strong understanding of CI/CD process
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python) is a big plus
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluency in English, German is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date