Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary company MBition GmbH, we are looking for an enthusiastic project manager with a pioneering spirit who wants to help shape the future of mobility. Your duties will include forming your own ideas and strategy, monitoring and evaluating the start-up scene, and realization and coordination of new projects and products. As an innovative driver and scout for new technologies, you are the engine for the future of mobility.
The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the mobile field. Become a part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
- Lead responsible for following topics: IT security, data security, IT compliance, IT governance
- Implementation of an overall IT infrastructure concept for MBition as company startup in a digital environment
- Main interface to software development departments with focus on toolchain and server infrastructure
- Main interface to the Daimler IT departments (IO/ISO)
- Main interface to all Daimler competence centers
- Implement an IT-tool strategy for all administration and development Teams
- Degree in (business) informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
- Proven experience in the fields of IT security, data security, IT compliance, IT governance
- Experience in overall client concepts (Windows, Mac, Linux environment)
- Ideally experience in larger IT departments in a corporate environment and start up experience
- Experience in international projects and ideally intercultural experience based on placement abroad
- Ideally experience in software development projects or companies
- Project Management experience and proven experience in leading larger interdisciplinary project teams, ideally based on scrum
- Ideally proven experience in managing small to medium sized IT infrastructures
- Pronounced team orientation, organizational talent, high level of initiative, innovation and implementation strength
- Assertiveness and endurance
- Strong communication skills on different levels
- Proficient in spoken and written German and English
- No boredom!
- Collaboration with highly motivated colleagues in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks, free space for your own impulses and a steep learning curve
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Attractive compensation
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including curriculum vitae (in English or German) and relevant certificates with the following information:
- Job title and code number
- Earliest possible starting date