Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
- You will have programming tasks to develop micro services on Azure, you will be guided by experts at the beginning.
- Support the CI\CD process and improve it over time
- Analyze and evaluate technologies/ frameworks in the native cloud development
- Support the project team with test activities
- Support/build test automation for the developed micro services on the cloud
- You possess a university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Computer Science or related field
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Azure, Kubernetes, Docker or similar tools is preferred)
- Understanding of Scalability, Monitoring, Centralized Logging concepts and frameworks in a Cloud Native environment.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) platform that drives both release velocity and code quality.
- Strong experience of code and script (Java, Python, etc.)
- No boredom!
- Collaboration with highly motivated colleagues in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks, free space for your own impulses and a steep learning curve
- An attractive workplace close to the Technical University in Berlin
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including curriculum vitae (in English or German) and relevant certificates with the following information:
- Job title and code number
- Earliest possible starting date