Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovation, steer plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the mobile field. Become a part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
Our HR work provides the infrastructure on which the entire company is able to grow and expand. Here at MBition, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our HR Team.
- You will be responsible for the team leads and employees in all HR-relevant topics: recruiting, HR operational business and payment, onboarding of new employees, development and qualification
- You will be the contact person towards recruiting agencies, international relocation providers and internal departments, such as: payroll & company benefits, absence management and labor law
- Together with the executives and HR colleagues, you develop and implement strategies and concepts
- You will keep an eye on trendy and relevant job markets, support active search and our employer branding
- You will be responsible for HR administrative tasks, e.g. contract management and employee benefits management
- In your role you will support the HR reporting and create overviews for our internal stakeholders
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on human resources, employment law, psychology or a comparable degree
- You bring already several years of proven operative experience in Human Resources and good background of labor law
- The implementation of new HR processes is fun for you and you can quickly dive in, adjust to and hit the ground running with new situations
- You are characterized by a high level of social competence, self-initiative, organized and structured working approach and assertiveness
- Ideally, you have experience in active sourcing and/or in the field of tech recruiting
- Your English and German skills are very good
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including the certificates and Curriculum Vitae (in English or German) with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest possible starting date